Monday, December 30, 2013

Back Up Camera is installed

Barry installed my back up camera on Saturday.  He had opened the package and then wanted to kick  himself because my license tag is to the left - not centered over the ball.  He had to do some finagling - he had to go get some heavy duty velcro and he mounted it just below the door.  Woot!  I now have a back up camera.  It is going to take some getting used to.  I tried 3 times to back it up with the camera and came out on the side just a bit.

I had to go deliver my wedding cake (that pays for horses!!!) and when I got home I pulled in front of the Brenderup.  I backed it up with the camera and Barry was watching outside and I had it right over the ball.  I will hook it up tomorrow when I go out to the barn.

I am uptown now!!


No comments: