Monday, December 23, 2013

My Brenderup is ready!!!

I stopped by Duvall's on Friday to see how the Brenderup was coming along and it was almost ready!  This was on Friday of last week.  It looked fantastic.  It did cost $1,500 which was $200 more than I had anticipated but that is how it goes.

I didn't fuss about it.  It looked wonderful.  Danny said to bring it back next week and  he would wash it for me.  I hauled it home and put it on the driveway.

Kellie and I were going to ride Sunday and I hauled out to the barn.  I loaded my tack in the trailer, got some feed and took carrots with me down to the pasture - I went on the Gator.  Biscuit and Sarge came into the corral immediately - I passed out little bits of grain and haltered The Biscuit.

We went up to the front and I loaded him up.  I heard him drop a load.  It was sprinkling on the way to the barn but when I hauled out it wasn't til I got closer to our house to pick up my jacket.  Kellie texted it was raining - long and short - we didn't go riding and I hauled Biscuit back to the barn.  I dropped him off at the pasture and went up to the front and took out the poop and then washed out my trailer.

Monday I took it back to Duvall's and Danny washed it for me!  OMG it looks freaking brand new.  I was so pleased.  He wouldn't let me pay him.  I will have it washed there every year to keep it looking better than what I can keep it.  I don't have a tall enough ladder!!



No comments: