Friday, December 6, 2013

My Little LQ Arrived Today

Woot!!!  I got up this morning and checked on Biscuit.  His cankles are better - the back are still puffy but they are getting better.  I went to Du Pont to sign the one extra paper and I called and put insurance on it.  I am sure it should be about what I pay on the Brenderup.

Cherry brought the trailer around 11:30 or so.  Here it is at the stop sign.




 Check out how cute the graphics are on the side!!  Look at the bucket latches.





Here is one of the mangers.  Biscuit and Sarge will like those!!!  My boys can eat on the way if need be.  

Cherry showed me how to hook it up and about plugging it in.  There is plenty of storage up in the front - way more than I had anticipated!  She showed me how to use the potty and how to get the hot water heater going.  Don't know when we will go on the first trip in it but I am looking forward to it. 

I will have to get stuff for the trailer that will stay in there.  A little electric skillet and maybe a little toaster.  With those two I can cook dang near anything.  Cherry used a chopping board to cover the sink.  The faucet turns to the side so I will have a nice little space to cook on.  I will get paper plates and Dixie Cups and plastic cutlery and cooking utensils.  A few serving dishes and I have got a weekend party going on.  



No comments: