Sunday, September 14, 2014

Saturday afternoon ride

Kellie and I met up for a Saturday afternoon ride at Tyrrell park yesterday.  I saddled Biscuit and he was trying to evade the saddle and dang near ran me over.  Poor fellow.  I put Desitin on his fetlocks down to his coronary bands before putting on his hoof boots.
and headed back
Kellie and started into the woods and went back for my crop.  Gaaaaaaa...I swatted a spider and it flew forward and whapped me in the eye...thank God it bounced off and onto the ground.  It took us quiet a while to get through the woods because of the spiders.

We went out on the bayou and it had really grown up since Labor Day.  We walked almost to the bridge and turned around and went back down Cattail Marsh road. 

Had a great time...can't wait to go to Mississippi next week.

No comments: