Friday, January 9, 2015

Brrrrr....it is cold in southeast Texas



Wednesday night through Thursday morning was COLD.  The windchill in Nederland was 14° .and it was 23° .  When I went out to the barn it was 29° with a real feel of 23°.  My horses were fluffy and warm to the touch!  The barn had put out a round bale for my boys for they were happy campers.  They love to get their carrots and I have no problem catching the Biscuit now.  Woo Hoo!!!  He thought he was coming outside the other day and was trying to get out of the gate!  LOL that is a change from running from me.

I went to the doctor Wednesday and the wound is now 50% smaller than it was originally.  Hopefully, when I go back in 2 weeks it will be close and I can ride.  Mr. Braur said  I would need to pad that area so that it was protected when I can start to ride again.

I so miss my riding!!!

No comments: