Friday, February 20, 2015

Soaking feet and brushing Biscuit

I went out to the barn Wednesday and pulled Biscuit up.  I visited with The Lee Ann's and soaked Biscuit's hooves.  His frogs have sloughed off chunks - got to get them grown back in.

Biscuit gave me a few hissies over standing in the water - he was fussed at by me and both Lee Ann's.  I brushed him too - a ton of hair came off - enough to have made a dang sweater!!!

I enjoyed brushing him and hugging him up.  He is such a sweetheart.  I soaked his feet for 30 minutes.  Got to start doing it every other day or so to get rid of the trush he is prone to.

I went out Thursday to see him and Sarge.  Biscuit comes right to me and can't wait to put his head in his halter so we can go eat grass.  I let him eat the green stuff right by the gate while I put Sarge's halter on and so I had both of them out eating grass.  I only had 15 minutes today to let them graze.  I had to get home to watch Kayden after school.




No comments: