Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Flipping off the stool

Last week I was soaking Sarge's hooves in Lysol.  He had a little knot of sole on the back left where he has the split.  I used my circular knife to pop it off.  There was a slight red spot underneith.  Didn't seem to be an abscess - just a bruise.  I started rasping his hooves in the front and he kept pulling his feet from me.  UGH  Sarge can be such a toot at times.  He kept pulling them and I kept hanging on to them.  He got a few smacks for being a jerk about it.  Then he pulled them again and pulled me right off of the stool and I fell back on the concrete.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I finally got his front feet done.  I was wet and dirty.  Yay...NOT.

The next day I went out and did his back feet.  I also gave him a bath and brushed out his mane and tail.


No comments: