Sunday, July 26, 2015

Rasping Biscuit's hooves

I took Sister out to the barn with me  on Thursday and introduced her to Ilean.  They were friendly - Ilean wasn't agressive and Sister was very submissive.  She peed on the floor so I had to clean that up but I was glad I took her.

I went down and got Biscuit and brought him up to the washrack and worked on his front hooves.  Sister was very good - I told her to sit and stay.  She did for the most part but would get up when I was talking to Biscuit.  I think she thought I was talking to her as I use the same tone of voice.

I think I did a good job on Biscuit's hooves!  I worked on pulling those toes back.  I will have to do his back feet next week.  I was sweating so hard my face was dripping wet!

That evening I took her to Starbucks and she got a cup of cream - she loved it!!



No comments: